Friday, November 7, 2014

Back In The Saddle

It's been a minute or months since I've actually written here. I've been
round and round the mountain with my eating habits. Being "free" and
"The Maker's Diet". I did really well with both of them for a while. I
even got down to my lowest at 275lbs at one point.

It though had very little room for moderation. I was either depriving
myself or being uncontrollably gluttonous. Eventually maybe, but
for someone who was never really taught to eat to live, it just seemed
chaotic.

But truthfully The Carbohydrate Addicts Diet Works for me best. It's a
plan to live by, a long hall plan. I did learn a lot on the others so I'll
attempt to add those things to my way of eating.

I'll eat more "whole" foods, and less processed. More nuts less meat.
Smoothies for dinner to get in extra fruits and veggies. I was having them
for breakfast but the influx of sugars, natural or not, still gives me cravings
for more carbs.

So yesterday was my official restart day and I weighed in at a whopping
292.3 but today I it was 289.8! I'll try to be a bit more faithful, at least
weekly.

Huggzz

1 comment:

  1. SO happy for you! I still love and miss CAD life. Maybe when I get into maintenance mode I can go there. I wish you all the best--and look forward to more posts :)

    ReplyDelete