Friday, August 30, 2013

It's A Beautiful Morning

Half The Girl
It definitely is a beautiful morning. As promised, through the good times and bad, I shall post my daily stats. I am firmly aware that this is only a fraction of an achievement, and that it is not proof that I am on to something real, but the scale gave me a rare gift this morning.

Instead of going up, we actually went down! Yesterday I weighed in at 323.0; this morning I am at 320.4!  That is 2.6 pounds! YES...it could be water weight. YES...I am a woman so it could have something to do with my cycle. Yes...it could be a fluke, but I will take it for whatever it is! I am desperate and tired and if this helps me have a positive outlook for the day, I WILL TAKE IT!
*********************************************************************************
Complimentary meal
I can of spinach
About 4 oz steak

Complimentary meal
Green salad with tomato and cucumber- balsamic vinagerette
4 oz steak

Reward Meal
Nice big green salad with tomato, cucumber, cheddar and beets-ranch dressing crackers
3 pieces Popeye's chicken
red beans and rice
coleslaw
biscuit
milk
blackberry pie

4 liters of water

I know I went over the top for dinner. Actually, it WAS portioned, except for the extra piece of chicken. I was starting to feel full, and if I had waited a few more minutes I probably wouldn't have been able to fit it. That's a food addict for you! I did it within my hour though, so I didn't cheat, says The Carbohydrate Addicts Diet.

Will be back in the morning!
HUGZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment