Friday, August 9, 2013

Finding The Right State of Mind


It's been a few weeks since I've written. At first it was out of pure disappointment of myself. Then it was putting one foot in front of the other. Now I am at the point of a changed state of mind.

I have tried to stop smoking twice in the past month. I get about 2-3 days in and then I feel like my head is going to explode and my skin feels like it's crawling. Not a very good disposition for a mom of seven. I know that G'd has a better plan for me, I also know that HE has this. Even though I'm not seeing results, as in success, I am seeing some changes. I am smoking less, I am breathing better, I am feeling more active.

Half The Girl
Everyday I wake up with the intentions of eating whole foods only, then a cheeseburger gets in my way.
I have made some changes, that could only be good though. I am taking multivitamins now, with a calcium supplement. I also am taking a diet "helper?" It came on recommendation of someone who has used it and seen big differences.

This little pill you take 3 times a day. It has Raspberry extract, green coffee bean, cayenne pepper, and garcinia cambogia packed in for a supposed punch to the belly and hips. I am going to take it for a trial run of 30 days, if it holds up to it's claims I will shout it from the roof tops. I've also started infusing my water with good stuff!

Staying away from sodas and sweet tea is really hard for me. The mister loves his sugary drinks, and so do the kids of course. So, instead of drinking bland water, and feeling left out, I am infusing my water with cucumbers or apples and cinnamon.

Cucumber water:
Slice cucumber thin into pitcher, add cold water. Let it sit in fridge for at least 3 hours. It is very tasty and if you are having intestinal issues, this water WILL MAKE YOU GO! They say you can keep the same cukes in for a week before changing, but I will probably change every few days.

I did get a chance to weigh myself a couple weeks ago. I was a whopping 313 lbs. It is not my highest weight, so I wasn't too surprised. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to weigh in again Sunday. Since I've only been taking short walks more frequently, stretching a little in the mornings, combined with other little changes I know that my results will not be dramatic.

I hope that your day is filled with happiness, and love.
HUGZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment