Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trying To Motivate

I went to bed last night at 7:30 pm. I would love to get rid of this illness, bleh,
I feel icky! My nose runs like it wants to join the Olympics, my throat feels
like I swallowed cotton before removing the burs, and my eyes keep a weird
rhythm as they twitch and water.

I'm not complaining! Better I be down now then when the summer hits. I just
won't have time for it. I went for a short walk yesterday despite the way I felt.
I don't want to waste another nice day, the weather lately has made me appreciate
the warm sunshine.

I am so bored when I walk! I think I need to download some sermons to get my
mind off of how far I've got left. I love music, and it helps some, but I'd love
to get out of my head and just walk. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be open to it.

I was so hoping to hit the 270's today, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow.
Today is organized exercise day, YUCK! I've been rotating so hopefully I can
endure the boring crap. I know I need to tone, I just hope that eventually I will
enjoy it. I like the thought of it, but that doesn't get me up and going.

Time to stop procrastinating and get to it, then off to the grocery store!

Have an awesome day everyone!

HUGGZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment