Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Beginning Of Something New

I have blogged before, and though it was for a short time it became quite successful. So, I thought I might try my hand at it again. I want to offer great ideas, free things to do, buyer bewares for Virginia Beach, and neat recipes. I have have a very opinionated mind and conscience. So, in the rare case that I may offend you remember everyone has one!

I am a mother of 7. I recently remarried, and am so in love with my guy. I have an entrepreneurs heart, so I have many tried and failed ideas. I'm not a genius, nor suffer from perfection. I do love life, get inspired by creativity, and have a passion to not give up.
So as I have a storage room full of items I have no where to put, a house that needs to be cleaned, and kids that need to attend to, I will be as faithful to this blog and as truthful as I can!
HUGGZ, Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment