Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Oh my! I really need to get back on my vitamins. This is the time of year where I
really hibernate! I do not like the cold! Not at all!

It really would be great to get back on my vitamins anyways. I'm sleeping more,
and not quite the morning person I was. Unfortunately, I slept through "table time"
with the kids this morning and I'm sure I'll hear about it when I wake them up for
school.

I like getting up at 4 am while the house is nice and quiet, because with 7 kids
and a night owl husband it is never this peaceful!

Yesterday was a great CAD day for me and the scale showed it. I am back to 289.1,
and that brings some peace back to me. I never want to be over 290 again. In fact,
I'm hoping to hit some all time lows this month. It would really be nice to be in the
280's by the end of this month.

I hope you all have an awesome day!
HUGGZZ
**************************************************
Complimentary Meal
Double cheeseburger (no bun)
Kosher dill spear
Steamed squash and spinach with butter

Reward Meal
Baked Chicken
Scalloped Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Yeast rolls with butter
White chocolate covered strawberries (yum yum)

No comments:

Post a Comment