Thursday, January 2, 2014

On Your Mark




Are you ready? I am! I woke up to some really harsh news from the scale today. I am
back to 291.5. I know a little is from water weight gain. It has been very hard to maintain
drinking a gallon a day, so I have a new goal of 3 liters a day. Lately, I've been lucky to
get 2 liters down the hatch.

Also I am actively putting in place an agenda, so that I can get the things done that I
need to, and still enjoy the things that I want to get accomplished. A tighter schedule
will allow me to open spaces for my guitar, crafts, exercises, photography and devotions.

Yesterday, I stocked the fridge full of good things and I am going to start planning
ahead, by scheduling in a time... to plan ahead. Sounds funny doesn't it?? We'll see
how that goes!

So, here's to a new year, and a renewed attitude, with the holidays behind us! YEA!
HUGGZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment