Monday, January 13, 2014

Momma Bear

As I am going into week 20 of this lifestyle and way of eating, I am bothered a tad.
Yes I have lost considerable weight, 38 lbs is nothing to scoff at, but I have been
sitting in the 280's for weeks. I did see an all time low earlier in the weigh week,
but now it's back to 287.7 pounds.

Hopefully, it is water weight, and it will disappear as quickly as it came on. I am
focused today on hydration. Swapping my normal coffee with green tea and lots
of  H20. Truthfully, I am out of coffee and want to run like a maniac to the store!
I missed a few blog and weigh days, because I have had some kind of company
since Friday evening. My best friend and her brood came to spend the night, so
we could actually get some quantity time with each other.

Our dinner on Saturday was interrupted by a phone call from my stepson, saying
that he had been assaulted by his mother's boyfriend. When we went, I knew that
I was going to hurt this man, but I let him shove me first. Then I proceeded to beat
him about the head and face until his friend walked in.

The cops were called, then we brought our stepson and his mother home with us.
We wanted to make sure charges were brought up against him, and that she was
safe until he was detained.

After everything was over, I prayed. I asked G'd that if there was anything to be
repentant for that He would soften my heart, and let me see, because the only
regret was stopping before he begged for mercy.

I am still waiting for a full reply to that. I am also waiting to see if he is going to press
charges against me. I have been assured that whatever happens I have support, bail,
and a lawyer.

DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY KIDS!

It may sound hypocritical that I had a brawl with a man, but yet I am trying to be a
G'dly woman. If I didn't tell you about it and acted like I had no sin...then it would
be. I am not perfect. I have a lot of issues, that G'd is dealing with me about. It is my
responsibility to protect my kids and if you hurt them your best bet is to find the police
before I find you.

HUGGZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment