Friday, February 14, 2014

Back In The Saddle

Good morning! I haven't written for a long while. I was trying to cut out things
and prioritize my life. After this morning's devotions I realized this needs to be
a priority.

I had lost focus. My blog had become more of Half the Girl, then anything else.
Since I had fallen off the wagon and was having a hard time getting back up on it,
I didn't want to retell my failures everyday. Mostly because I'm not a whiner, and
I don't like excuses.

I realized today, that my purpose is much greater than weight loss and and food.
It is also how I deal with struggles in life. It is a different perspective and understanding,
that might reach someone else. I am not perfect and I don't like pedestals, I've fallen
from them before and it hurts.

Please don't put me on one. People are fallible, and I am a people.

So I am back. I am still struggling daily with carb addiction. I am still trying to be the
G'dly woman he wants me to be.

Have an awesome day. I will see you tomorrow!

HUGGZZ to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment