Monday, February 24, 2014

Countdown

Half The Girl
Last week I decided to go full force on this "weight" thing. No real reward meals 
with deserts or soda. Basically, I am doing completely low carb for 2 days then a
healthy CAD menu for the 3rd. The kicker...I'm not weighing in until my birthday
on March 14th.

So on my CAD meals, what do I consider healthy? Low carb for my complimentary
meals, then all my carbs at rewards are "good carbs" like sweet potatoes, fruit, cottage 
cheese, etc. I almost cheated and weighed in yesterday out of curiosity.
                                                       (18 more days til a weigh in)
I am finding that the scales that are hindering my days. If this works well then I may 
keep the pattern, only once a month weighing.  I am seeing that I am fitting in 
some size 20's, and that is so nice.



His Faithfulness
We all went to church yesterday. I am still not completely sure about joining a 
congregation again. I do enjoy this church though, and they have done so much 
for my kids, that I am compelled to look closer. 

I like the pastor, he is a very good speaker. I love that even though they are Southern
Baptist the worship is contemporary, and you're not falling asleep in the pew as the
pastor drones on in a monotone voice. Therefore, you walk away feeling like you 
got something besides a nice nap.

I was supposed to have a side job yesterday, and circumstances beyond  my knowledge
kept me from going. I asked why, seeing as I needed to pay my phone and didn't have
the money. 

My answer...stop worrying about the materialistic things and money, just worry about
what you've been appointed to do. When I got home I got a text from my service provider
saying they had received my monthly payment. My ex husband (the kids father) had paid
the bill. 

It is not his responsibility to pay my phone, he pays his fair share for child support. I
didn't ask him to do so, but I guess the L'rd had laid it on his heart to fill that need!

Have an awesome day!!
HUGGZ


No comments:

Post a Comment