Thursday, May 8, 2014

UPDATE

The reason my update has been taking so long, is because I'm still
figuring some things out. I am not even sure when I'm going to weigh
again. The scale has been stowed away.

As you might know, I went through a time of fasting. Ever since April
7th, my whole person has been changing, from the inside out. I have a
peace about my future, I have more ambition, and almost constant joy.

I've experienced deliverance in so many different ways that I can not
express fully or list completely everything at one time. I know that you
all want to talk about food though....

The first two days of the fast it was impress on me, to completely not
worry at all about food. I ate what I wanted, but by the 3rd day He
started to impress upon me unprocessed foods with no sugar or meat.
The 5th, 6th, and 7th day I cleansed my body with fruits, veggies, and
brown rice.

Now here's where the majority of you walk away. I am not any kind of
plan. I am trusting the L'rd and confessing over my body the promises I
have in Him.

What is firm I am completely Kosher (not rabbinical), refraining from pork
and shellfish.

The exception: if I were to be at someone's home and they had prepared
for me food, and did not know...I will accept as to not offend or hinder.
The majority of my food is unprocessed. This is a day by day stepping
out into faith. Believing that my chains are gone and I am set free.

The understanding: All is okay for me. There is no condemnation for those
in Chr'st.

The confession: I do not crave processed foods or cigarettes any more,
because they do not do me any good. I do crave whole foods (G'd's foods),
that fuel my body and keep me prepared to run the race.

This has really been a process for me. First I received the word, then I heard
the word, now I am apply it. If you are still with me then I strongly suggest
watching this.



Honestly, I started to gain a little back. Everyday though I see that with continually
confessing over my body G'd's will and truth, things are changing faster than I can
write.

Everyday I am making better choices. I am not craving the things that are usually my
stumbling blocks. You may say that it is mind over matter, but it is more spirit over
soul and body.

I have more and more energy every day. Chores are getting done, and I even find it
hard to sit for long periods of time. Know that this is so much more than food and
cigarettes. It is being a G'dly mother and wife. It is having forethought for what needs
to be done and how to bless others around me. It is how to act in love no matter what,
being slow to speak and get angry, being quick to listen.

I spend about 2-4 hours in the Word a day. Then meditate on it through out the day.
Setting Him before me, I have developed a relationship with Him that supersedes any
other.

Have an awesome day!
HUGGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment