Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Going Good

Half The Girl
Just wanted to throw in a quick note for those who are following me.

I am really surprised today, how much I left on my plate. In 4 days only once did I
include a real sweet, which was a little less than a cup of ice cream.

I am also really surprised by my choices thus far, one would think that I'd be running
for any kind of carbohydrate. Since I've been doing the one meal a day, my choices
have been fabulous, if I do say so myself.

Today's meal included:
*a nice spinach salad (cukes, tomatoes, pickled beets, black olives, ranch, Parmesan,
and ranch)
*3/4 of tuna salad sandwich on 12 grain bread
* 1/3 can of mixed fruit (light syrup),
*1/2 cup sweet potato mashers
*1/2 sauteed cabbage
*piece of 12 grain with real butter

The excitement of weighing on Friday is building!

HUGGZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment