Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Bitter Taste

Weight: (?)

Both Hubby and I have gotten a bitter taste of what I am like with out my
way of eating. Since Thanksgiving I have been off and on, it's catching up
to me.

For the past few days I can't wake up on time, I drag butt at whatever I do,
I don't quite wake up, and I feel like overall crap! We had a short talk this
morning about being supportive, because I'm sure he doesn't like getting up
early to get the kids off to school whether he has to work or not.

I was pretty productive yesterday, but it was a push because of my
commitment to be a G'dly wife and mother. My energy is at -10 today,
and I am recommitting myself to be a better me, and a better role model
for those like me.

I am so sorry. I feel like I have failed most of you, but I am human. Please
pray for me...I'm not going anywhere!

Last night Hubby and I went to our first party together. It was fun, and I did
feel a little more confident in my appearance with the weight I have lost, but I
still felt fat. It was probably because I still am fat!

It was nice though, and Hubby got a huge Christmas bonus, which just tells
me that I am right about what I have been feeling G'd has been telling me.
If I stop worrying about going out to work, but instead concern myself with
being a G'dly woman, he will take care of the rest.

I feel better now that I have written. I almost skipped today. I'm glad I didn't.
Thank you for following me. Thank you for your support, +1's, shares, and
comments! Have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment