Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Gem, In Fact A Ruby!

Still busy as a bee today. I received a call for a return side job today, and I love it!
It's nice to be asked back! It also causes a little lap in time where I am not getting
anything accomplished and the count down is on!!

I weighed in this morning at 286.4, so I can only imagine what it was earlier this
week. Feeling so much more alive though and that is so much more important than
a number!

The Good, The Okay's, and The Stay Away's

Hubby and I went to one of our favorite date spots yesterday for dinner so we could
plan out our shopping route for the night. I had a blast shopping with him!

I do have to give a shout out to Ruby Tuesday's at Lynnhaven Mall though! Let me
start by saying, I do not like complaining at a restaurant. I have a person in my life
that wherever we go she complains, and it is down right embarrassing!

Usually we go to Ruby's for the pretzel burgers and salad bar, last night we had a
coupon so decided to try something new. We both ordered the ribs, Robert had a
full rack and I had a half with Louisiana style fried shrimp. There is no need to knit
pick, but we were not happy with it (except for the shrimp and salad bar, they were
down right great).

We barely had to say anything and the manager Tom McVey was there taking our
plates and offering us to order something else. Also a free desert for the inconvenience.
We were more than impressed with the customer service here and I am so very happy
to give them a thumbs up. Their bathrooms always smell good and are kept tidy, their
wait staff is knowledgeable and personable.

So, if you are out and you'd like a quick bite this location is a great place to go unlike
their neighbor (Uno's Chicago Grill if you missed a prior post..that is a definite
stay-away)!

Ruby Tuesday's
1009 Lynnhaven Mall Loop
Virginia Beach, Va 23452

Thank you Tom, we'll be back on Tuesday!

Have an awesome day people, and remember when you are shopping that the real
reason for the season. Time is more precious than gifts!

HUGGZZ
***************************************************
Complimentary Meal
Sonics breakfast toaster without toast

Reward Meal
(Ruby's)
Spinach salad with peas, cukes, tomato, black olives, green pepper, onions,
    sunflower seeds, the best croutons ever- ranch
Fried shrimp
Onion rings
Cheddar biscuits
New York cheesecake with cranberry sauce (yum yum)
Iced tea (sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment