Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dealing With Stress

Weight: 285.2                       Total: -37.8

I am hoping the sickness has past, and am glad that I didn't gain from what 
I ate last night. At around 3 pm I was famished, so I decided to have my 
RM early, and that was a mistake. Too much, too fast. With in 30 minutes 
or so it was all in the commode. 

A few hours later, I tried again, slower this time and it stayed. 

I have a lot on my mind this morning. Mostly financial. I am a bit stressed about 
it. I start a new job that I am very excited about, but I won't see any fruits from 
that until Dec 26th! I'm not too worried about Christmas. It's just main things like 
rent and phone.

Basically, I was betting on the girl I was babysitting for, and spent money on winter 
clothes for the kids. Then she quit her job, and left owing me money. I know it will 
be okay. It is just stressful not knowing where it'll come from, especially since I 
haven't had any side jobs for about a month.

My husband works hard, and pays most of the bills. He just doesn't make enough 
to foot the bill by himself, and having seven kids is a big bill!

So, today is a new day, and I feel mostly alive. Hopefully, I can make it through 
without a violent trip to the loo!

Hope all of your needs are met today! Have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ
************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment