Sunday, December 1, 2013

Off The Path

Truthfully, I have been off my way of eating for 3 days now. First it was
Thanksgiving, then on Friday I tried to switch up my my reward meals to
have my reward at lunch. Eating carbs in the day time is a big no no, and
I won't be trying that again, I felt like I wanted to hibernate for the rest of
the day.

Yesterday, I did well until I decided that I was going to drink while decorating
the tree. Word to the wise decorate then drink! After not drinking for 2 years,
I have become a lightweight. I really don't drink much at all anyways, my longest
dry run was about 7 years.

I was getting a bit dizzy putting on the lights and garland, and now there is much
repair needed before dressing the tree with ornaments!
So, today there is no excuses! I am back and ready to take on this challenge. By
the way, the reason I haven't been reporting my weight is because I can not find my
scale! I have to weigh in the kitchen because the floor is  not level in the bathroom,
and someone has moved it to an unknown location! I'll post a weight tomorrow. Not
sure that I want to see the damage anyways!

Have an awesome day people!!!

HUGGZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment