Monday, December 9, 2013

Sister Of Quandary

Weight: 285.2                           Total: 37.8

I really hope I'm not going to sit at this weight for so long! I kind of did an experiment
yesterday, and only ate at my reward meal. I still neither gained or loss. So, forget that
honey!

It probably wouldn't have been too bad if I had not gone grocery shopping before it
also! By the time I got home and was preparing dinner, I felt anxious and desperate.
So, today I am going to make a huge quiche to have for the next few days.

Crustless Quiche
1 doz large eggs
8 oz softened cream cheese
1.5 lbs sausage
2 10 oz pks chopped spinach
10 oz sliced mushrooms
1 cup shredded cheese
Chopped green onions (scallions) to taste

Brown and crumble the sausage and set aside to cool. Sauté the mushrooms in the sausage drippings, set aside to cool. Thaw spinach if frozen, squeeze out excess liquid. Shred cheese. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese and eggs until well blended and the lumps are nearly gone. Add chopped green onion and spinach; mix thoroughly. Add shredded cheese and mix thoroughly. Add the browned, cooled sausage and mix it in evenly. Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan, bake for 50 minutes.

Recipe can be cut in half to fit in a deep 9” pie pan or square pan. Bake for 40 minutes.


(I am not sure who to give accreditation for this recipe, but it was on a post in a CAD support group)

Also, because of starting work tonight, I am going to eat my RM earlier so I won't be
eating too late when I get home. Which leads me to the newest quandary. I have an
interview for a personal assistant job today at 3:00 across town.

I also have two little girls getting off the bus about that time, and have to be at my new
job at 4:30. I didn't think it was going to be a problem, but now I'm starting to wonder.
The biggest issue, is this guy found my ad off of the computer, and I am essentially
stressed about meeting a strange man, at his home, by myself.

This world is so crazy. I know that G'd has my back, but he gives us smarts about things
also. I may be worrying about nothing, he hasn't even sent me his address on where to
meet him. I think I may have a friend ride with me if he does though.

His Faithfulness
Today was an extra early 'get the move on' day. I now have 3 kids that want to study
the bible before school. My high schooler, who has to be at the bus by 6:40 am, plus
two younger ones. I think I'm going to have to do two sessions, so that the younger
ones aren't so tired.

Studying the bible makes me want to be a better person. I know that we are saved
by grace and not by works (Eph 2:8-9), but reading His word, in any order will draw
you closer to Him. Kind of like a child to a parent, I would assume. You see what you
are doing right, you see what you are doing wrong, and you want that parent to look
pleasingly on you.

Hope you all have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ
*********************************************************

Reward Meal
Corned beef and swiss on rye
Sweet potato fries
kosher pickle
Spinach salad with cukes, tomatoes, black olives, shredded cheese, fried onions,
     sunflower seeds-ranch

3 cups coffee, 2 liters water


No comments:

Post a Comment