Friday, December 20, 2013

Letting Myself Down

I am determined today that cramps and this sudden cold are not going to stop
me. It has definitely slowed me though. I wanted to have goodies for all the
kid's teachers ready today, but by yesterday afternoon I was laid out on the
couch with a killer headache.

My face, teeth, and neck hurt so bad I couldn't keep going. I am so totally
disappointed. I got up and started the baking around 8 pm, but by 11 I had
to pack it up and surrender to defeat.

All is not lost, we have plenty of more friends and family to bake for. I guess
it was not meant to be, because in all my earnest effort it was not happening.

Yesterday's "table time" with the kids was a definite surprise. They ALL showed
up!! Yes, they ALL wanted to take part in studying the bible! So, we have changed
it up a bit and I am going to do themes every week with memory verses and
prizes.

Today we were only missing one, but that's okay we were up a bit later trying to
get the baking done. We are doing The Fruit of The Spirit the rest of this week,
because it was a pretty easy theme to get started and I need to get on to lesson
planning for next week.

I had a great CAD day also, except for taking some cold syrup not thinking about
the carbohydrates in it. I plan on starting my weigh week on Sunday, so we'll see
how the numbers are doing then. As far as feeling better, in spite of my afflictions
at the moment I still feel better...I think that is the most important part!

I hope you all have an awesome day!!
HUGGZZ
*********************************************
Complimentary Meal
Carolina BBQ with homemade coleslaw
Hot wings with ranch

Reward Meal
Fried Chicken
Potato Salad
Hawaiian Rolls with butter
piece of cake
iced tea







No comments:

Post a Comment