Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Solutions On The Horizon

Weight: 285.2                              Total: -37.8

Good morning! Here I am again, sitting at the same ungodly weight! BAH! It's
one of those days that I have to count my blessings. My blood sugar is stable, I
am mobile once again, and most to all pain is gone, on top of losing thus far.

I did some research this morning already, the Hellers put out more than the CAD/
CALP books, and after I'm done here I think I'm going to check them out. It may
be enlightening as to why I am stuck.

Yesterday, went pretty well, considering I thought the prospective employer
might be a serial killer! (HA HA HA) He was actually very nice, and I hope he
considers hiring me. Anonymity will always be a must with this job, and I'll have
to be extra careful. I know the price of confidentiality, it is hard to come by
with so many "tongue waggers."

My first night of training with Paramount Builders went okay. There is a lot of
information that I feel is quite boring, and don't really care to know about. Like
knowing EVERYTHING about roofing, siding, gutters, and windows! It is
profitable gain knowing this crap, but it still doesn't interest me in the slightest.

After all, I am not selling their product, I am only resetting appointments. I guess
I should be thankful, that they are a reputable company, with a great product and
track history. It also will maintain me, especially if I go back to school.

His Faithfulness

Today China and I had time alone before she left for school. We are still going
over the 38 things that happen when we are saved.  I think we so often forget
that we are to walk like J'sus, and treat others how he would treat them, especially
but not limited to, those closest to us.

We are never going to be perfect, and there is nothing we can do to insure salvation.
But I think it is the willingness to try that counts. When someone confides in you,
understand and let it go. Forget that they even told you, because you will be judged
and treated in the same measure when it comes to G'd.

It is never your job to judge someone or condemn them. That is G'd's job, your job
is to love unconditionally, and to walk the walk.

Here's to another day with solutions on the horizon, and holding my head up until
I get there. Have an awesome day.


HUGGZZ
************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 Hard boiled eggs
Kielbasa link with mustard

Reward Meal
Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles
spinach salad with cukes, tomatoes, shredded cheese, fried onions, sunflower
     seeds-ranch
garlic bread
small iced cinnamon honey bun

Complimentary Snack
piece of provolone cheese (to ward off heartburn)

3 cups coffee, 2 liters water




No comments:

Post a Comment