Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Trip To The Troth

Weight: 290.1

I had a regular CAD day yesterday. The scale still registered at the same, so
nothing lost. Maybe tomorrow. I need to do better on my water, but I think
I am just tired of it.

I have an awesome brunch planned today. Steak and eggs...yum yum! I can't
wait. Then tonight we are celebrating my stepdaughter's birthday at Golden
Corral. Yes, the "feeding troth!" She wants to try the new chocolate fountains.


I am confident that I will stay in control, because they have enough good stuff
to choose from, that I can fill up on that.

I slept pretty restlessly last night, and have had a hard time just feeling alive
enough to be productive. Hopefully after this coffee kicks in??

Hope you all have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ
**************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 bowls of collards

Complimentary Meal
bowl of collards
Carolina BBQ

Reward Meal
Collards
Spinach salad with beets, cukes, tomatoes, 3 bean salad, shredded cheddar,
    black olives, onions, green pepper-ranch
Green bean casserole
Spiral sliced ham
Brown n Serve rolls
duplex cookies

3 cups coffee, 2 liters water

No comments:

Post a Comment