Saturday, December 21, 2013

Busy, Busy Bee

Lots to do today before Bobby and Trinity go to their mother's today. They won't
be back until Christmas eve, and I want to make sure they get to help make presents
for her.

I have a huge list of things to complete before the 24th, I know I am not alone, but it
sure feels like it! Here's a list of things that I am doing, so if you're looking for something
extra to fill that gift list:

Peanut Butter Blossoms (to make them blossoms put a Hersey kiss on top before baking)
Sugar Cookie Cutouts
Candy Cane Hearts
Fudge
Painted Vases
Pictures of the kids in frames
Candy Cane Wreathes

Had a normal CAD day yesterday, so happy with my way of eating. I hope you all
have a happy productive day!

HUGGZZ
*******************************************************
Complimentary Meal
3 Hard boiled eggs

Complimentary Meal
mozzarella and summer sausage

Reward Meal
Swedish meatballs with egg noodles
Hawaiian rolls with butter
Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment