Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Countdown



Dear Me,
Please wake up. The count down is on, the deadline to get all this stuff done is
drawing nigh! Thanks, Me

Ugh! I have been feeling so fatigue the last few days! It has to be the stress of
all the things on  my to do list. If I could just wake up it would be a breeze!

I weighed in at 286.4 lbs again this morning. Stall, stall, stall! Yesterday I went
all day with out eating until my reward meal. It wasn't intentional, just time got the
better of me.

I gotta get off of here and bust a move! Have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ
**************************************************
Reward Meal
(Taco Bell)
steak grilled stuffed burrito
nachos bell grande
hard taco
cake
(I shared my food, so I only ate about half of the burrito and nachos)

No comments:

Post a Comment