Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A New Obsession

Weight: 289.1                      

Back down a pound! Yea! That was after going to the "feeding troth" also. I tried
to stay slightly moderate, by eating a salad and lots of veggies, before commencing
upon the good stuff.

I was a bit of a piggy, but stayed within my hour. I also found a new obsession, white
chocolate covered strawberries. Oh my, they are sinful! I have decided to make some
for Christmas gifts.

Today I was supposed to start training for a new job, but the lady hasn't called back for
confirmation. I am a bit concerned about that, but she seemed excited about having me
aboard.

I need this job. I need something I can sit at while going back to school. I also need to
get on top of the applications to get there by January. I ran into some friend's the other
night, he is starting his own ambulance service. He said to go for medical encoding. I am
just not sure I'd be happy with that.

Belle is already up asking about bible study. Catch it while it's hot!

Hope you have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ
*******************************************************
Complimentary Meal
Steak
Scrambled eggs
Green beans

Reward Meal (not exact)
Spinach and spring salad with beets, black olives, cukes, green pepper-ranch
collards
cabbage
green beans
mashed potatoes
fried chicken
3 bites steak
yeast rolls with honey butter
white chocolate covered strawberries
a bite of brownie
a bite of banana pudding
(uh looks like a ton but all the good stuff was a bite of this two bites of that. The veggies
were the majority)

No comments:

Post a Comment