Friday, November 29, 2013

A Brand New Day

Weight: 288.6

I couldn't expect better. For the past two days I haven't been drinking water
like I usually do, not even close. Then I went a little off yesterday with it being
Thanksgiving. I just didn't want a low carb lunch. It may be TMI, but very
relevant to the issue, I haven't been to the bathroom in over 2 days as well.

Pulling my bootstraps up this morning though, and getting on with the show.
I usually don't feel the desire to detour, and I don't feel guilty. Those chocolate
covered cherries were out of this world good!

I spent my day away from home with my Uncle. It is the first holiday we've been
able to spend together in a few years, and with his health declining, it was not
even an option to stay away.

So, while Hubby and his kids had dinner with Dad, I and mine spent it away.
All in all it was a good holiday though.

I hope all of you and yours had a wonderful holiday. My food posts will continue
tomorrow!

HUGGZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment