Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Boy Did I Breeze Through!! (End of weighing week)

Start weight: 323     Current: 289.3       Total: -33.7 (in 10 weeks)

Insanity on the highest levels! I was sitting at the same weight for almost 2 weeks,
and BAM I get a loss of 3.1 pounds in a day! What is that about?! It made my weekly
average as 1.3, but we all know what number I am looking at!

You know, yesterday I said something about this part from 299 to 199 being the
longest part. But when you pass a zero it's almost like getting older in reverse! When
I turned 30 years old, I was depressed for months. It may happen again next year
as I turn 40.

To surpass 290 pounds without even seeing the number, is kinda like that!! Wow! I am
so happy today I am beside myself! At this rate, if I don't make goal by June I will be
damn close! Close is good enough for me too, because I know I have finally found the
answer.

I know how to get this weight off, and most importantly, I know how to keep it off!

Yesterday, I got to babysit my girls again. This time I brought my daughter Bella to play
with the oldest one. The itty bitty baby was super fussy. I think she is going through
a growth spurt. She would sleep for 20 minutes then want to eat again! It was a good
night though, I love watching these kids!

Well, I am off to start the day! I pray blessings are heaped upon you, and joy abundantly!

HUGGZZ!!
*************************************************************
Meal 1
2 hard boiled eggs
2 stalks celery with cream cheese


Meal 2
Pan seared pork chop (with sesame oil, garlic and onion powder)
spinach salad with cukes, tomato, shredded cheese, fried onions- ranch


No comments:

Post a Comment