Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Frustration

Weight: 288.2                                       Total: -34.8

I'm getting a tad frustrated with my weight loss. Last week I did not lose at all.
This week I lost 2 lbs then gained it back. I know that it probably has to do with
water retention from my cycle. I thought I would slide through today since it was
my 3rd day on and I have been supremely good with my sodium. Ho hum...

Last night I had this beautifully healthy and tasty meal before me, and I could barely
eat anything. Two days of pain had just left a knot in my stomach. I ate as much as
I could.

I want to make this Christmas challenge so bad. If I succeed, it will mean a total of
50 pounds gone, gone, gone! When I look back at it though, this has been my tough
spot for probably 10 years. I get to about 287 and no matter what I can't lose.

Today for my brunch I plan on having mock mashed potatoes and baked chicken. I
have some antipasto salad left from lunch yesterday also. I may just have that for
dinner.

I did get in touch with the girl I babysit for. She is at least alive, but I am not sure if I
will babysit for her anymore.

I know this is not a very exciting piece today, but I want to be faithful to you. I have
had so much positive feed back, and it inspires me to keep going!

Thank you! Have an awesome day people!

HUGGZZ
********************************************************
Complimentary Meal
9 hot wings-ranch
2 cups antipasto salad plus raw spinach

Reward meal
Baked chicken
Cauliflower and butter
Broccoli and butter
1/2 baked sweet potato
a few pieces of roasted redskin potatoes
(I had a little of everything, and I mean a little! Ham Bone and Mr. O'Malley were happy pets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment