Monday, November 4, 2013

The Best Laid Plans

Weight: 293                                  Total: 30 lbs


What was it I said about best laid plans of mice and men? I went to make mashed
sweet potatoes last night, and they had gone bad. Then I went to fry the pork chops
and someone had put them in the freezer! Oh, I was so disappointed. I was still on
plan though. It just wasn't the dinner I was expecting!

So here I sit, at the same weight again. I am happy for the weight I've lost, and if
I have to sit for a minute, I guess 30 lbs lost is a good place to hold at.

I have a job interview and a job fair to go to this morning. So I'm going to make
this super short. My brain is on everything except writing anyways, especially
since my phone is burning up with texts!

Have a happy productive day!
HUGGZZ
***********************************************************

Complimentary Meal
4 oz cheeseburger (no bun)
3 cups sauteed cabbage (not burnt this time)

Reward meal
Spinach salad with cukes, tomato, shredded cheese, fried onions-ranch
1 cup cooked spinach
3 oz burger patty



No comments:

Post a Comment