Saturday, November 16, 2013

Common Things

Weight:286.8                        Total: -36.2

I guess I dropped two pounds, and now I'm going to stay here a bit. That's
alright. It's really the least on my mind.

I'm starting a new morning schedule today. I have found that I get very side
tracked by Google+, Facebook, and my addiction to Bejeweled Blitz. It tends
to consume too much of my day.

I wake up between 4-6 am and until 9 or so I'm on the computer. Then off
and on until after dinner when I log my food. I am becoming increasingly
annoyed with myself and am now going to set limits.

I also am very upset with the girl I babysit for. I understand that right now
she doesn't know what she is doing from day to day. When I woke up I
was supposed to be babysitting at 2 pm.

I had planned to stop by the store for us to have an ice cream party, so at
1 pm when I was getting ready to walk out the door she called and said
she got another offer and wasn't going back to the store, but could I watch
them later so she could turn in her stuff, and meet with her husband.

I said sure, just drop the kids off, we'll do the party here. No call, no show.
I even tried to call her, and no one answered. I completely understand the
chaotic life. I have seven kids. You wouldn't believe how many times I change
things up in a day.

It's a "go with the flow" thing and priorities have to be changed constantly.
If you are planning with someone else though, you need to give them a shout
out at the very least. Even if you think they might be upset.

I have one friend who has multiple children, but only half the amount that I
have. We will plan to have dinner at say 6 pm. I'll have dinner on the table,
or be sitting there waiting if I am lucky for another hour. I have even
experienced a 2 hour delay, called her, and she hasn't left the house yet.

Is it hard to figure out why I don't arrange things with her very often? I am
not saying that I am completely clean of delay. Ever since I had James, my
oldest son, I have fought the clock. Just as I would have everything packed,
kids dressed, and about to walk out the door, Jimmy would scream to nurse.
By the time he finished, China would need to be changed because she had
gotten into the fridge or something.

It never failed. It took me 2 hours to get ready to do anything. Therefore, I
stopped making appointments for the most part, and only did so on days that
I had extra hands to help get me out the door. I know not everyone has this
luxury, neither did I but I did my best. At the very least made a phone call
to let the other party know.

It is just common courtesy, one of the values that have flown out the window
of society with it's partner common sense. I miss it.

The Good, The Okay's and The Stay Away's

Good: I haven't written for this section in a while. I tried Flatout Flatbread last night,
in exchange for Italian bread for my sub. It has 17 g of carbohydrates per piece. It
can be used for pizza, wraps, or sandwiches. Hint: if you are going to toast your meat
and cheese on it, like I did make sure the meat and cheese fill out the entire bread,
because it does get stiff, then breaks like a cracker. The side with the meat and
cheese stayed soft.

If it interests you, you can click the link and check to see who is selling it in your area!
Flatout Flatbread

My time is up, I have my first real photo shoot today, and then off to celebrate
James' birthday! My boy is 15!

HUGGZZ
********************************************************
Complimentary Meal
cheeseburger (no bun)
1 can (no salt) green beans with butter
3 dill hamburger chips

Reward Meal
Homemade Italian subs (mine on Flatout Flat Bread)
Sweet potato fries with chipolte seasoning
Keylime pie with cool whip

3 cups coffee, almost a gallon of water

No comments:

Post a Comment