Friday, November 22, 2013

Revealed

Weight: 286.3                  Total: -36.7 lbs

Good Morning! I am feeling pretty good today, hopefully that means I will
get a lot accomplished. I think I am going to go for a walk today. The past
week has been pretty much a complete waste.

Earlier this week I was nailed to my couch because of my cycle. Lots of pain,
and had lost my medication. Then for the past 2 days have been plagued with
head aches, that I actually think are coming from smoking cigarettes.

It comes also with a horrible taste in my mouth. I think it's about time to quit.
I found my vapor cigarette and charged it, but I don't like the taste of that either.
So, is G'd taking the desire away? I hope so! I have been wanting to quit for a
long time. This summer I even prayed earnestly about it.

You can call me weird, or whatever you like, but it was revealed to me that smoking
was just a symptom of something else inside that needed to be fixed. That when that
was fixed, the smoking would go too.

Well, I have 30 minutes before the house wakes up, and there is no privacy. So I am
going to get off of this computer and do something productive!! Not sure what...but
SOMETHING!

Have an awesome day people!!

HUGGZZ
*****************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 hard boiled egg
2 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers (no bun)
Yellow squash and Cauliflower in butter

Reward Meal
Biscuits with sausage gravy
Eggs
Corn beef hash
Orange juice
1 slice Pumpkin roll
1/4 Tiramisu roll

2 comments:

  1. It's so inspiring how you stay on this plan even during not-so-great days. And I love that you celebrate both holidays. I've done that in the past, mostly as I love the story behind Hanukkah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all stumble sometimes, though, and the important thing is pulling your bootstraps up and keep chugging along. We have only lost when we stop trying. I do love Hanukkah, and Christmas was such a magical time throughout my childhood. If you are interested google "Y'shua and Hanukkah." He was actually conceived during this time!

    ReplyDelete