Monday, November 11, 2013

I Am Okay

Weight: 288.7                   Total: -34.3

I didn't post yesterday, because I just didn't have much to say. I've been
about the same weight all week, and believe it or not, I am alright with it.

I did have something come up and made we wonder though. A few nights
ago as I went to bed, I had a cramp like feeling in my left side. The next
day I had the same feeling in the right side. I am ovulating! I
haven't had that feel in so long...WOW!

Now not that I am going to take any action with that, seven mouths are
enough, and Hubby has been fixed. Just to know that I have lost to the
point of fertility again, is kind of cool.

Now, I wonder if ovulation can cause an increase of water retention? I
have to know!

My meals the day before were pretty typical. We had Chicken Roulade left
over, so I ate that and asparagus for all my meals. Last time I think I ate it
for 3 days straight.

My computer is dying, and I have no idea where Dad put the charger
so I need to put this out there.

Have an awesome day guys!

HUGGZZ
************************************************************

Complimentary Meal
Hot & Spicy chicken breast
1 1/2 cups of spinach

Reward Meal
spinach salad with cukes, tomatoes, shredded cheese, black olives,
            fried onions- ranch
Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, onions
1/4 cup stuffing
slice of spice cake with Krispy Kreme glaze over it


1 glass sweet tea, 4 cups coffee, 1 gallon water



No comments:

Post a Comment