Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Let It Snow!

Weight: 288.7

Well, I tried to breeze through weigh day, and my average even showed a gain.
I am still sitting here, and I am really okay with it.

Yesterday, I got a side job taking care of someone's yard. This lady was so neat,
that after I finished we sat around and talked for 2 hours! I had just put everything
up when it started spitting white stuff from the sky...yep snow flurries! That was
neat.


I still need to go back and tighten up the yard with a weed eater, but all in all, the
yard looks pretty good.

There's not much to talk about today, so I leave you with a bid for an awesome
day!

HUGGZZ
****************************************************
Complimentary Meal
Jr Bacon cheeseburger (no bun)
Portabello Bacon melt (no bun)

Reward Meal
1 hard taco
1/2 chicken blt salad-avacado ranch dressing

5 cups coffee, 3 liters water

No comments:

Post a Comment