Saturday, November 23, 2013

Home

Weight:  287.6

I was up a pound and some today, but I think it's because I slept in this morning. I
usually weigh myself between 4-6 am, and I slept in until after 8 today.

After synagogue, I stayed up late trialing some new games with Hubby that he rented.
I do have to say I am so glad that he has started to do this. So much money was going
out to buy games, that we rarely play. He even went and bought me a copy this year of
Tomb Raider (among a couple other lame games),  because I liked the previews.
Seriously, I have maybe played it 5 times! I just can't get into it.

Last night I played the new Assassin's Creed. I think I may like it. Hubby played
The Last Of Us. We will probably buy each other these games for Christmas, hopefully
not in place of my camera though!!

It was really nice being in synagogue again last night. I felt like I was home. There were
even people we knew from our last congregation there. That just sweetened the pot!

Well, it's time to start the day. I hope you and yours are doing
well. Have an awesome day!

HUGGZZ
**********************************************
Complimentary Meal
Spinach antipasto salad-ranch
kielbasa and mustard

Reward Meal
Spinach salad cukes, tomatoes-ranch
Meat spaghetti with whole wheat pasta
Garlic cheesy bread
Cookies and milk

4 cups coffee, 3 liters water

No comments:

Post a Comment