Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gotta Get It Going!

Weight: 286.6                       Total: -36.4

Really?! How long MUST I sit at this weight?? I am going to make a huge
pot of cabbage and kielbasa with mock mashed potatoes today. I think I'm going
to do a low carb day to try to get things moving a bit! Even if I just move a pound
or two and it stays off, it's better than staying at the same weight for weeks!

There is only a month left to lose 12 more pounds before Christmas, it's starting to
look a little bleak for meeting the challenge! MUST-TRY-HARDER!!

I don't have much to say today, so I will wish you all the best and an awesome day!
Don't give up on your dreams!!

HUGGZZ
*************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 eggs scrambled with spinach, smoked ham, and cheese

Reward Meal
Spinach salad with cukes, tomatoes, onions, and black olives-bals. vinaigrette
Homemade stromboli with smoked ham, low sodium peps, colby monterey
     shredded cheese, black olives, tomato, and onion
4 duplex cookies with milk
Small part of Hubby's sub
1/2 egg roll

No comments:

Post a Comment