Sunday, October 13, 2013

Beyond Exhausted

Weight: 300.5                Total: 22.5

I got a ton of exercise last night, for sure. I feel it in every part of my body! Stocking
Walmart shelves is a very physical job! I was so very glad when they moved me from
grocery to health and beauty aids.

My comfy no-slip shoes, are not so comfy. They were fine for the first 4 hours, it
was just down hill from there. I have multiple blisters, tonight is going to be fun, fun,
fun!!!

I also saw a classic People of Walmart moment. These girls were dressed in the most
appalling outfits, that several guys from the grocery side visited our isles just to get a
good look. I just can not explain, but they had thigh high boots, short shorts, and afro
wigs, with blouses that had their boobs hanging out.

I don't have much time to write, because I need to get dinner started.
Have a great night.

Hopefully I won't be as exhausted tomorrow, or be rushed!

Huggzz
******************************************************************

Complimentary Meal

3 fried eggs
3 pieces smoke ham (lunch meat)
shredded cheese

Reward Meal
Spinach salad with cukes, tomato, fried onions- ranch
apple
1/2 Dannon blueberry yogurt
1/2 cheesesteak sub (from Jersey Mike's...YUM)
1/2 small bag of BBQ chips

No comments:

Post a Comment