Friday, October 4, 2013

Cursed

Weight: 306.8            

I didn't blog yesterday. I was really too irritated to be any good. I tried to quit smoking, I
lasted until about 9 pm. I really can't explain how I was feeling.

I am, and was, even more annoyed that my weight loss has seemed to slow to a halt and
now is coming back up! I have a few words here, that I am just not going to say.

My average calorie intake is about 1500. I SHOULD BE STEADILY losing, especially
since that is about HALF of what I used to eat! I am starting to question, whether I
should go back mostly low carb.

I don't want to be unhealthy. I know my body needs fruits and other fibers. I really don 't
know what to do except stay on this path. I don't want to gain back all of the weight I've
already lost.

I even have changed my deserts most nights to a Fiber One bar, instead of a cookie or
what have you.

So, when I say I'm too irritated to be any good. I really mean it.

Here is what I do consistently every day. I drink 3 cups of black coffee, 1- 1 1/2 gallons
of water, a multivitamin, 1 low carb brunch, and my reward meal which is full of the dairy,
and fruits that I need to be healthy, but well within the 60 minutes suggested. I've also
been doing some kind of exercise 3-4 times a week.

Maybe it is just my body regrouping. Maybe it's not all that I it's cracked up to be. Maybe
I am just cursed to be a fat person with a fractured back, and that's how my life is going
to be.

I am whining straight from my pitty pot.

I've also thought about changing my meals around. Higher carb for brunch and low carb
for dinner. I just don't know if watching my kids eat normally while I eat an egg is going
to work.

I hope your day is more clear and uncomplicated than mine today.

HUGGZZ
******************************************************************

Complimentary Meal
Baked chicken breast (dipped in mayo and hot sauce)
1 can green beans

Reward Meal
1/2 cup roasted redskin potatoes (maybe not even that)
1 cup strawberry yogurt
1 cup 1% milk
Fiber One bar
Sliced apple with peanut butter
1 med banana
1 chili dog

No comments:

Post a Comment