Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Moving Up, Moving Down, Moving On

Start: 323 lbs   Current: 294.9 lbs   Average (week): -1.9 lbs   
                                Total: -28.1

Today's plan is to put in a marathon of applications, and try to find another job by
tomorrow, hopefully. I totally don't want this job anymore. I may want to come
back later into another position, but I will not be bullied.

Rob, my husband, is totally with me on this. Also, I need to write an official letter
to a higher supervisor. I will not walk away without being heard.

Since Christmas is coming, and we will soon be trying to buy a house, I can't afford
being jobless on paper. Wanna see the house we have in our sights?



I can't believe this is the house we are looking at possibly buying! I think when Dad
comes back we are actually going to see it, and another. The second house is bigger,
by 1,000 square feet, but the lot is smaller.

I may be getting carried away! Some things have to be put in order, and of course the
house could be sold, before that happens. But it's nice to dream, and knowing that dream
could be a reality is awesome!

So another day and another pound gone, I am on my way! Moving up, Moving down,
and moving on!

Hope you have an awesome day. Dream big! Every achievement starts as a dream!

HUGGZZ
*****************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 hard boiled egg

Reward Meal
1 baked sweet potato with butter
1 cup cooked spinach with butter
2 sauteed brussel sprouts
1 baked leg quarter
Salad with cukes. tomato, beets, shredded cheese, wheat crackers, fried onions-ranch
1 small apple
1 pk Little Debbie Nutty bars
Lemon water

No comments:

Post a Comment