Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sabotaged By Salad Dressing

Weight: 299.3                  Total: -23.7

It is so nice to put a two at the beginning of my weight! I was so worried that I would
weigh this morning and have gained back into the 3's. I will see a spike this week, for
it is about that time of the month again...BOO!

I think I'm going to do 2 more low carb days before the weekend, in hopes that I can
lose a little more and that it doesn't go past that line. It is such a relief, I never want to
see that number again, unless it's on a bank deposit slip!


Read your labels! I realized yesterday that the salad dressing I have been using for years,
had 11 g of carbs per serving. I could have sworn it was like 4 g. I didn't even realize it,
but I was sabotaging some of my days with this condiment! WOW!

I obviously still lost, but it may have been more if I had been reading ALL of my labels.
I don't even know what possessed me to look last night. I'm glad I did though. It has
taught me to be more vigilant. Knowledge is power.

I really wish I could watch a whole movie without dosing off during it. Last night we
watched Little Orphan Annie, and I fell asleep while they were in the movie theater, and
woke up to them singing about getting her. I hadn't seen the movie since I was a kid
myself, so I couldn't remember what had happened to make him decide to keep her.

Then we watched one of the older Riddick movies, I again dosed off and came back
at the end, and had no idea what was going on. I've never paid attention to it when it
was playing before and want to see the older ones before seeing the newer one.

There maybe a new gym coming to your town. An inventive idea, Downsized Fitness,
a gym where only overweight people are allowed to join! Prospective members have to
be 50 lbs overweight and a BMI above 30%.  I LOVE IT! Right now I believe they are
only in Chicago, but since they are successful, it maybe a trending thing soon!

If you'd like to know more, or are in the Chicago area here's a link!
Downsize Fitness

I have a ton of stuff to do today and tomorrow, because I know I won't be doing much
around here during the weekend. I'm going to finish this up and get started!

Have an awesome day my friends!

HUGGZZ
***********************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 scrambled egg with cheese
3 Jimmy Dean maple sausage links

Complimentary Meal
3 oz flank steak with Texas Pete and ranch
1/2 of a turkey and provolone sub-in-a-tub (salad)-sweet vidalia

Reward Meal
1/4 sub-in-a-tub Turkey and provolone-ranch (add beets, cukes, and fried onions)
4oz flank steak
Assorted melon chunks and strawberries
1 cupcake...yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment