Friday, October 18, 2013

Looking Towards The Future

Weight: 298.8                      Total: - 24.2

Another 1/2 pound GONE! I'm not surprised, but very happy! Low carb does the trick
every time! Definitely had a "Happy Dance" moment, not sure why. It's not a goal day,
just another day closer, I guess!

I was watching some success videos last night, and there is a bread I want to try, It's
called Flat Out Flatbread. There are a ton of lower carb recipes on the internet, and while
my family is enjoying pizza, I could be enjoying my own version of it.

I will probably have another low carb day. I'm only days away from a spike on the
scale due to my cycle, and I don't ever want to see the 3's again! If you don't agree
with my logic, too bad!

I would have been happier to get more veggies in yesterday, but I wasn't expecting
to get a side job. It was a grab and go meal, and to boot it was McYuckies!

Last night my daughter, China, and I spent sometime looking for some makeover ideas.
The plan is, everyone says we look so much alike that we are going to get identical
makeovers when I reach goal, to get that one picture to see how much we really do.

Here are a few of our hair ideas:




I also searched information for laser skin resurfacing. The outcomes are great but it
seems a lot more painful than I thought. It also costs a lot more than I thought. I'm
going to do some more searching on it, and I need to find a good cosmetic surgeon.

Some of the results are amazing, taking 10-30 years off of your face. I know it's
completely vain, and I should be ashamed of myself.  

I slept in this morning, and my time is cut short! Ah the joy's of motherhood. Have an
awesome day!

HUGGZZ


***************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 hard boiled eggs

Complimentary Meal
2 McDoubles without bun or ketchup, but extra pickles

Reward Meal
3 oz flank steak
3/4 cup of spinach



No comments:

Post a Comment