Friday, October 11, 2013

Preparing For The Holidays

Weight: 301.9                       Total: 21.1

At least it held, and didn't go up. Even if it had, it'd be okay. Yesterday I followed a
normal Carbohydrate Addict's meal, and today once again I will go low carb. I am
also feeling better. Except for a stubborn headache that wouldn't go away yesterday.
I drank some wine at dinner, and it finally left...Ha! Ha! take THAT!

Had a talk with Dad last night, and he agreed with my thought process. If I continue
with this weight loss rate, I should be hitting my "quit weight" around the holidays. If
it happens before Christmas, we're going to wait til the first of the year.

We want to make sure it's not at a stressful time of year. I love Christmas and the last
thing I want is to be is grumpy, or short with people. I always try to do a lot of baking
and projects with the kids, and I have a few lined up already.

Here are a couple, if you're that kinda person also.

Fall table decorations

Homemade Christmas Ornaments

I'm not a very artsy person, but I try, and these seem simple enough. We also make
goody boxes for all the people we know, especially for the ones who have everything!

This going to be a short one. I have a ton of things to do since I have to be at work at
9 am. The kids need to be dressed and ready for school, I for work, and I need to at
least stretch this morning (still no Pilates because of my arm...BOO).

Good day friends!
Huggzz
*****************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
3 cups sauteed cabbage and green beans with sesame oil
3-4 oz cheeseburger steak

Reward Meal
Spinach salad with cukes, tomato, beets, shredded cheese, wheat crackers
 - sweet vidalia dressing
1 piece Papa Murphy's pepperoni pizza
1 pack Nutty Bars
1/2 Dannon low fat cherry yogurt
1/2 cup applesauce
2 glasses of cabernet

3 cups of black coffee, 1 1/2 gallons water

No comments:

Post a Comment