Monday, October 7, 2013

Being Proactive

Weight: 305.8

I still haven't moved an ounce. I have only heard of such things, and I'm not willing for it
to stay like this. Getting the next 15-20 lbs off is crucial. Hell, it's all crucial, but the next
15-20 pounds deal with mobility.

I was toying with the idea of having a carbohydrate rich day, but I really don't want it. I
have very little desire for carbs. I had a piece of cake last night for Jericho's birthday, my
little bug in the rug is 12 now and not so little anymore. The cake was very rich, good,
but almost too rich.

I've also thought about doing very low carb, but more frequent meals. I would have to,
to keep my blood sugar from plummeting. Since I rarely feel hunger anymore, that just
doesn't sound feasible.

Needless to say, I am PETRIFIED to change my way of eating! If I had gained or lost
even a smidge I wouldn't be worried at all, but I have heard that plateaus have lasted
weeks to months. I am just to proactive to let that happen!

HUGGZZ
***************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 can no salt green beans with a pinch of kosher salt and butter (also no salt)
3-4 oz cheeseburger, no bun or extras

Reward Meal
Spinach salad-cukes, tomato, beets- sweet vidalia dressing
1 1/2 cups cheesy mac bake with kielbasa and broccolli
1/2 Dannon cherry yogurt
1 big slice of birthday cake (yellow mix with chocolate, I substitute the oil with applesauce)

No comments:

Post a Comment