Thursday, October 31, 2013

Slim Pickin's

Weight: 294.1

Ugh, I hate the scale! I really do! I am still stuck. I feel smaller, but the scale says
the same. Maybe I'll try on some of my clothes today and see if there is a difference
there.

I'm going to try to stay low carb today and tomorrow again. Which might be hard
since the cupboards are nearly bare of my food and I won't be able to do groceries
until Friday. Ho hum! That means very slim pickin's.

Hubby and I (mostly Hubby), got another wall painted in the living room. Yea! It's
going to look so nice I can't wait. I painted the dining room last fall, but there were
less hurdles to overcome, like furniture, windows, and curtains.

Curtains might not seem like a problem, but ours are the double kind and are anchored
into the wall pretty good. Anyways, it's so nice to see progress in this department.
I hate cleaning a place, for it only to look dirty when I am done.

Robert is such an artist, and so meticulous in everything he does. He has so much talent,
I wish he would do more paintings and sculptures. I on the other hand have negative
coordination, and even have trouble keeping in the lines when coloring with the kids!

I act like I'm mad when he outdoes me at something (which is most everything), but
really I am proud. Here's a few pictures of his handy work:





My reward meal was wonderful last night. I enjoyed almost every bite. Well, except
for the hockey pucks we called biscuits!

Have an awesome day guys!

HUGGZZ

*************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1/8 piece low carb quiche
1/2 stalk celery with cream cheese

Reward Meal
3 oz fried pork chop
1/2 biscuit
1/2 cup sausage gravy
1/2 cup green beans
spinach salad with cukes, grape tomatoes, shredded cheese, fried onions-ranch
6 fudge striped gingerbread cookies





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures---and I am sure the scale will move in your favor. You are doing great, just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete