Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sampler


Weight: 304.8      Total: -18.2     Average: -1.4 (for the week)



Seems as though my weight loss was slower this week. I did do a bit of weight
training yesterday with my Mr. Awesome. We have this hideous eye sore in the
middle of our living room, because the skeeters are just to bad to work out in the
garage.

I had him show me how to adjust it for different things, and did some reps for
my triceps and biceps. If it's gonna be in the house might as well skip the gym
payment and use it. We still need to replace a few things, to work on the lower
body though.

I've also decided to come up with a schedule of exercise, so it's not the same
thing everyday. I hate exercise anyways, add the same ones everyday and there is
NO enthusiasm for it at all! BORING!

I have three really big worries about my body losing weight. First, is my arms.
They have always been big, so I want them to not only to be proportionate, but
also not so saggy. Second, my tummy and the extra skin that is bound to be there.
Third, the inside of my thighs.

Last night was sampler night. It's a way to expand the kids palate, for things
besides burgers and pepperoni pizza. So, basically the table is full with different
things to try. Sometimes there is a theme, sometimes not. Also we try to include
a few things not so exotic, so our more picky ones don't go to bed hungry.

We had 2 different kinds of empanadas (pork and chicken), dry rub ribs, cheesy
focaccia bread, Caribbean rice and bean salad, carrots and green beans, Santa Fe
Chicken pizza, Greek artichoke salad, and beef bean burritos. I had a little of every-
thing, and again was surprised that I didn't do so badly. I am more worried about
the sodium, because since it was mostly deli food, there is no nutritional value to
calculate.


All through the night I had weird dreams. First I fell asleep on the couch and, for
what had been quite a while, I dreamed that I had to pee so bad that I couldn't walk.
In every sequence I would find a nasty bathroom, some with diseased people. At the
end of every sequence I would realize that I really have to go to the bathroom and
dream that I woke myself up to go.

Man, by the time I woke up I was in pain and barely got to the potty on time. After
I crawled into bed with Rob, I continued to have weird story like dreams. It was a
restless night.

The girls woke up early excited about picture day, so I guess I'm off. May your day
be wonderful with the wind at your back and sunshine on your face.

HUGGZZ

*******************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 scrambled eggs with slice of American cheese
1 slice bacon
1 stalk celery with cream cheese

Reward meal
Sampler night as stated in body



No comments:

Post a Comment