Monday, October 21, 2013

From The Depths Of Zombie Land

Weight: 297.2                      Total: -25.8


I didn't write yesterday. I also spent more time on the couch than anywhere else.
This schedule has got me coming and going. I need to find another part time job
at night until I can get on full time at Walmart.

I've been trying to find the person responsible for scheduling my hours, but to no
avail. I basically don't care what days they put me on, as long as it stays the same,
so I can schedule somewhere else.

My mind feels like mush, and I'm having a hard time thinking of great things to
write about. Literally some days I feel like the walking dead. How about some
links to extraordinary weight loss successes? I'm only going to show natural
weight loss success stories.

It is not that surgery patients are not successes, as I was trying to be one myself.
Since my insurance denied me, I have found the drive to doing this naturally, and
this is what interests me.

This girl is amazing. She now has lost 163 pounds!
http://youtu.be/m0b04FUW45k

Another AMAZING girl loses 170 lbs!
http://youtu.be/BdWc660-IkI

Hope today's blog has been inspiring. I am on to getting the day started!

HUGGZZ
*****************************************************************
I slept through breakfast and lunch.

Reward
1/2 steak and cheese sub
1/2 large chef salad with ranch
piece of cake with buttercream icing
2 chicken tenders with bbq sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment