Monday, October 28, 2013

Not "Cured!" I Am Diagnosed And Being Successfully "Treated"

Weight:  296.2                

If any of you are following me closely, you'll realize that I am up almost 4 lbs
in one day! The newbie would be frantic, I know it's just water weight from
the high sodium intake yesterday.

For the first time since I started this WOE, I felt famished. At around 1 pm,
I felt so hungry, and no matter what I ate, I was not full nor satisfied. So, I
went ahead and made it a carb up day.

I do not want this to ever happen again, so from now on, the first thing I do
when I make my coffee, I'll boil some eggs to have something on hand. Also,
make sure I eat before 11:30 am. I think I just went to long, I really hadn't even
thought about eating, until I was in that moment.

I should be able to relieve myself of the weight before Wednesday, which is the
end of my weigh week. This incident though, made me realize, I am not "cured."
I have only be diagnosed with a metabolic issue, and am successfully being
"treated."

So, today I pull my boot straps up and get back on that horse. I really am glad that
yesterday happened, and that I was able to learn from that experience. I love feeling
in control of my eating.

I can not give you all the portions of what I ate yesterday. It was a binge. I will give
you a list though.

3 Jr bacon cheeseburgers-2 without buns
1 crisy chicken sandwich
pork rinds
cake (VERY small piece, by then I felt sick)
2 pieces fried chicken (very salty)
1 cup green beans with potatoes
1 cup mashed potatoes
Sweet Iced Tea

I bid you good day! I look forward to writing to you tomorrow!
HUGGZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment