Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 58


Weight:  295.3            

I fear that I am being taken more as whiny than assertive at work. I also don't know
if I can trust this manager that I've been talking to. I do know that she said, if I quit
she would make me a rehire after 6 months. Also, that if I wasn't doing the job to
par that she would move me before firing, or writing me up.

It's not that I don't believe what she says, it's that I don't know how far what I say
goes. If everything that I say is going back to who I'm saying it about. I'm not even
sure I care, other than I want to be seen a certain way, but definitely not as a whiner.

It's funny how much we love validation. Yesterday morning, I stopped by the gas
station that I used to work at, as I do several times a week. A frequent customer
said "Oh, I love how you changed your hair! And you're losing a lot of weight too!
I can see it."

I was looking for confirmation from her, but it felt so good. I can't even fanthom
what it will feel like at goal. I started a pintrest page for my "Goal Makeover." I figure
it is something I can spend my free time planning out. I am totally looking forward to it!

I asked Rob the other night how he would feel if I came home from our weekend
all punked out! He wasn't sure he would like it. Not sure how much that is going to
change my mind, but since I am married and all of my lovin' comes from one man, I
will probably take his opinion into consideration.

Now if he acts like he's not interested in putting a new me together, then he'll have to
get whatever I want.

Have an awesome day!
HUGGZZ
**************************************************
Complimentary Meal
Steak and eggs with bacon and broccoli


Reward Meal
2 cups sauteed Normandy blend veggies, no carrots
5 oz hamburger steak

No comments:

Post a Comment