Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Word No Dieter Wants To Hear...

Weight: 294

Plateau. I again am stuck, stUCK, STUCK!  I so want to get out of this range. For about
7 years now I have not been able to get below 287. Maybe, just maybe 270. I was hoping
using the technique "confuse it, to lose it" I could slide through this tough spot. My
average for this week was only a half of a pound.

I know that I am losing weight, probably inches. Want to know why? Last night I went
to pick my son up from a football game at school, he is in the marching band. He passed
the car thinking, that looks like our car but that's not my mom! After checking out all the
other cars and mini vans I saw him looking in the windows at different angles.

He started laughing and got in. He said he passed the car twice, because he didn't think it
was me! AWESOME! Funny, and just the best affirmation ever, but this getting stuck
thing is pissing me off!

Yesterday afternoon my sweet hubby surprised me by painting one of the walls in the
living room while I took a nap with Jude. When I got up we hung some new pictures
and a clock that I had bought on it. It looks amazing. I wish I had felt good enough to
finish the living room last night. Hopefully I can get it done today, so I can lay the new
carpet.

Tonight we have a yummy, but not sure if you could call it balanced, reward meal
planned. Fried pork chops, sausage gravy and biscuits, with green beans. I think I
might throw some sauteed cabbage onto my plate also, and down the sizes of the
carb rich things. I might add a salad also.

I hope your day is a great one with the sun on your face and the wind at your back!

HUGGZZ
***********************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 hard boiled egg
1 stalk celery with cream cheese

Complimentary Meal
Low carb quiche with bacon, cheese, and broccoli

Reward meal
Chef salad with cukes, grape tomatoes, fried onions, shredded cheese, smoked ham,
        ranch
1 Stalk celery with cream cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment