Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Little Confused

Half The Girl

Weight: ? 320.2, 319.8 ?          Loss: (Average) 3.2

I do not like this scale I bought. I had two different readings today. Whatever! I am obviously on a high weight day, or maybe yesterday was a low weight day. Either way, I still have a 3.2 pound weight loss for the week and that is spot on to 1% of my body weight for the week.

Yesterday I took two 20 minute walks, did a 10 minute Pilates video, shopped for school supplies and groceries, cleaned out the fridge, and folded some laundry. My activity and energy levels have increased dramatically. I will not let the little increase of weight sway me!

I really want to do the Pilates again today, but I don't want to push too hard. I will stretch today and go for my walks. I'm looking forward to my breakfast, 2 hard boiled eggs with celery and cream cheese. Doesn't sound like much, especially if I would've had it last week. I know that it will satisfy me for hours and I LIKE THAT!

Even though I woke up at 4:30 am, I'm holding off on breakfast until 7. I am not overly hungry right now, and don't want to space my meals through the day so far apart. Maybe that's a mistake, I don't know.

The Good, The Ok's, and The STAY-AWAYS

GOOD: Cheeseburger In Paradise
739 Lynnhaven Pkwy
Sute 200
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Phone: 757-498-1518
The manager there is Kenan...Awesome! Our favorite waiter so far is Danny. His service was outstanding. He was polite, real, and efficient. I even liked that instead of coming to the table to ask if we needed more drinks (which I was the only one that caught this), he discreetly walked past the table looking at our cups. Then quietly went to each person that needed more to refill them, instead of interrupting the conversation. Oh, and when my son wanted a refill on his soda, Danny asked my permission to give him one! GRADE A! Also, if you don't want to stand and wait for a table, just call ahead and make a reservation!

*****************************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
1 hard boiled egg
1 stalk of celery with cream cheese

Complimentary Meal
Green salad with ham, pepperonis, black olives, provolone, Parmesan, tomatoes, cukes, green onion-ranch

Reward Meal
Green salad with pepperonis, beets, black olives, provolone, tomatoes, cukes, green onion, crackers-ranch
piece of ham
2 chicken tenders- fried
1/2 cup cooked broccoli
1/4 instant mashed potatoes
1/4 baked beans
BIG piece of homemade lemon cake! ( for the first time, I made my own frosting...so I was a little over the top...okay, A LOT over the top!)

4 liters of water
2.5 cups of coffee
32 oz cucumber water



No comments:

Post a Comment