Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another Day, Another Pound

Another day, another pound? Well, hopefully! Seeing as I can't weigh and be for certain we won't know until later. Dad said that he is going to buy me an new analog scale that I can calibrate if I have any questions to the accuracy. Yea Dad!

I downloaded a pedometer app to my phone last night, to track my steps everyday. I may just need to buy one, but we'll see how it works.

I have lots of cleaning in store for the kids today. They are going to be so happy about that! Then I think we are going to head down to the beach or to Mount Trashmore. They have a flight of steps that I've been wanting to conquer for the first time.

I didn't do a one-a-day for yesterday, before I knew it, it was dark. I did carry the camera around for most of the day, but just couldn't find inspiration.

My fingers are swollen again. Probably the sodium. I'm having to wear my wedding rings on my thumb. I keep falling back into the same trap. I have to be doing something better though, because many times during the week I will take a bite of something and not go back to it because it tastes
too salty.

I am not really shaking the shaker onto anything anymore, where I used to shake it onto
everything. Even last night at Ruby Tuesday's I declined the french fries and chose the spaghetti squash (which by the way was very bland and had a weird texture, so I didn't have but 2 bites).
The croutons that I loved so much, now taste like blocks of salt also.

Well sorry this blog was so bland today. Just letting you know I'm still keeping on with the program, and that I'm still here!

Have an awesome day people!
HUGGZZ
**********************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment