Monday, September 2, 2013

Four Pounds And Several Diets Ago

Half The Girl

Weight: 318.8    Total: -4.2

It seems like it's going sooo slow! I know that it is good to be moderate, but I am so very anxious about getting this weight off of me. Four pounds is monumental in the course of a week, and the diet only recommends 2, or 1% of your body weight.

I love numbers. I love projecting estimates. Usually it's money, "how much can I save, until this date?"
Of course I've started doing this with my weight. Kind of an incentive. I don't write the numbers down, I don't want to sabotage, just motivate. If I don't make the mark, I probably won't remember anyways. Especially since the numbers are going to change constantly.

I have come to accept that I will probably not be half of me by June 2014. Maybe I can make the quarter mark? And by Christmas 2014?

I think I'm going to add a quick Pilates routine every other day. I tried this one today, I didn't do too terribly bad, but I will learn to plank, I will!!
10 Minute Easy Pilates (Beginners)

Well, I am off for a walk here shortly. I'm not taking Hambone today. I want to walk more than 1/4 mile without my shoulder feeling displaced. I'll take him out in the back to do some more leash training later. He is getting better, starting to keep pace with me and stay to my right. If he sees something like another dog, a squirrel, a cat, a bird, he tries to drag me along for the ride though. I seriously don't see how his previous owner did it!

HUGGZZ

P.s. A little aggravated today. School supply and grocery shopping took so long, it went through my
complimentary lunch! I am so hungry, but we have reservations at 5 o'clock and I don't want to eat so close to my reward meal! Aaarrgghh!

I guess the brighter side is I have some new choices for my meals now, like celery and cream cheese!
Yum! Hope your day is going smoother than mine!
********************************************************************************
Complimentary Meal
2 scrambled eggs with ham

Reward Meal
(Cheeseburger In Paradise)
1/2 MALIBU SALAD
Fresh spring mix topped with
avocado, sweet tomatoes, diced
pineapple, applewood smoked bacon
pickled red onions, shredded Satori
cheese and green onions

Fried shrimp
Shrimp tossed in our custom seasoned flour blend, deep
fried to golden brown and served with cole slaw, fries and
cocktail sauce

About 5 frickles with sauce
sweet tea

more than 4 liters of water
2 cups of coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment