Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Thief Among Us

My day yesterday was consumed with detective work. I went to pay my phone bill online, and it declined my card. I was puzzled, seeing as I knew I had plenty there to pay my phone, I went straight to my bank website.

In my pending transactions, there were multiple charges for xbox live. What the hell?! So I go to my xbox live account which was not as easy as it would seem. I hadn't been there in so long I couldn't remember my email info associated with the account.

After about 30 minutes of trying to figure it out, I remembered it was displayed on the home screen of my profile. I finally made it through a maze of links to get to my recent charges and find 10 purchases made by my step daughter for crappy Mindcraft skins and add-ons.

She goes to her mother's on the weekends, so I went over there, and retrieved her console. Grounding her indefinitely. What pissed me off the most is her mother, could not even come out of her bedroom to validate that she would be taken care of, to apologize for her daughters actions, or anything. What a loser!

What kind of mother does that? I would be mortified if one of mine had done that to anyone! I would bend over backwards apologizing and even if I didn't have the money right then, offer some compensation!

It was only $20 worth, not lessening the crime, but the bank had locked my card! Now I have no phone until I can get the bank to unlock it tomorrow. Hopefully Walmart does not call before
then. Don't get me wrong, I am glad they locked my card, who knows how much more damage
she would have done.

Oh well, yesterday is gone, and today is a new day!

Last night my hubby made his Chicken Roulade with the sherry sauce, oh my heaven, better than sex! It is the most delicious dish ever! And when I logged my food in I was pleasantly surprised at how low in calorie and carbs it really is!

I hope all of those who read this has a most wonderful, uncomplicated, enjoyable day!
HUGGZZ
******************************************************************

Complimentary Meal
Chicken roulade without sauce
asparagus

Reward meal
Spinach salad with cucumbers, tomato, beets, black olives, croutons, cheddar, french's fried onions-ranch
Chicken roulade with sauce
Asparagus
Roasted potatoes

Yes, while everyone had chili dogs and tater tots, I opted for left overs! The roulade is my favorite meal, and I know it'll probably be a while before having it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment